Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Monday 17 December 2012

VFT Seeds don't look good.

 I recently started VFT seeds in distill water and sterilized cotton. Out of total 7 seeds, 1 germinated successfully and had transferred out into potting. The rest were either still sleeping or some weird stuff grew out of the tip of the seed where it was suppose to germinate. Before, I thought they germinated, now I could only suspect the germination took place and immediately died off what looks like fungus or mold to me.

Could anyone point out what had happened to these poor seeds? Should I had included a light concentration of fungicide in the distall meant for seeds in the first place?

Photos as follow - approx. 20 days now the slim were observed on day 7 or 10 I can't remember.
Image
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment