Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Wednesday 30 January 2013

VFT Updates...

I've got only VFT to share for now.

"Fittest's" been growing well, looks like 2nd trap is almost ready to develop cilia will open it's mouth soon. I'm not sure if the first trap is fully developed, because for now it's looking kinda weird, and the grow has slow down a little there. I'll continue to monitor on the trap traits.

"Fittest" Day 70
Image
Image


"Santa's" been acting weird recently. It started to behave like "Caterpillar". It got black spots all over the place and the first 2 leaves are still not complete yet. Looks pretty deformed to me. Could it be a hybrid / mix between a Drosera and Dionaea? I think not, I just hope it is not on it's way to fungus and mold.

"Santa" at day 66
Image
Image
Image
Image
v

No comments:

Post a Comment