Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Monday 29 April 2013

Some purchase from Germany

I've order some plants from overseas and here's one of the package. The beautiful VFT came as small bare roots. I also have some seeds given as a bonus too. I am very appreciative to the sender.

3 new additions to my VFT collection. I think it's time to put up a grow list.

Fondue
Wacky Trap
Kurze Zähne

My package from Germany, was fast, about a week.

I was pretty happy they were packed nicely in proper packing, papers as cushion, bare roots wrap with wet towels seals in zip lock bag.


Fondue


Kurze Zähne


Wacky Trap


They are small plants for now. But when they mature. I know they'll look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment