Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Saturday 18 May 2013

Look me in the eye!

Look me in my eye!




That, as you all could probably guess, was an eye of a house lizard. This fella was crawling around, so I ask if he would like to pose as a victim model for my plant. He agrees and let me pick him up, gently placed him into an open trap and swosh! Trap closes, he struggles a little and once he's comfortable, stood still for me to snap my camera away. He couldn't help struggle a little but once I've finished, i prey open the trap a little and he was happy to be freed.

Trapped in a trap!


Behind the scenes! Trapped shot!
Image

Freed!
Image

Whooo! Too high,, walks opposite direction and ran away!
No animals or insect were harm in the making of this photography
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment