Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Wednesday 26 June 2013

More updates on VFT seeds

Here's an update on the seeds growth, as my country is having a Haze problem, I've been shifting pots too many times resulting in pots falling off my windows for at least 4 times. As a results, Giant Trap, erected Petiole Seed grown pot has fallen and its a pain to pick up every vft to repot. I've lost another pot of seedlings - D. Spatulata. I do not plan to replant the reminder seeds for now as I'm really out of space. Too many pots. But I'll attempt to plant 2 more Drosera seeds from before. They are ending their 3 months strife.

f. filiformis Seed grown
Image

Giant Trap, erected Petiole Seed grown - Repoted after fallen on the floor
Image

Schuppenstiel II & Yellow Seed grown
Image

D. Spatulata seedlings RIP - Lost to fallen right off the window way below.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment