Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Sunday 5 July 2015

Byblis Liniflora Flower Bloom for the first time

The new Byblis Liniflora which I just bought, the flower did not bloom for me on the first day. Perhaps it was a little stress after a quick repot. But on the second day it did!! It was sunday and I had the opportunity to take good photos with my DSLR set.

Please enjoy!
First with just frame of almost whole plant, perhaps 10cm tall, 3-4 flowers.
Image

Here's a closed up, Anther and Stigma present. Pollen too?
Image

Closer view to see if we can identify where the pollens are? In the centre?
Image

2 views more on the whole flower.
Image

Image

3 comments:

  1. Where did you buy this? Been looking for ages and only found seeds thus far. I'm getting desperate lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought this locally. I'm afraid I cannot send plants out. Perhaps if you like fresh seeds, they germinate easily, you can drop me an email at Tishcp@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. It can be seen in Thailand, and in old days the leaves of this tree is used as medicinal and psychoactive treatment.
    Buy Kratom

    ReplyDelete