Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Sunday 12 July 2015

More new Nepenthes!! I cannot control myself when I see a good deal :D


Got myself 2 pots of very beautiful Hookeriana Tricolor, but it has more area of Red shades and Blood red peristome which caught my eyes immediately. I Love it! The bigger pot is for my mum and I'm sure she'll love it too. The other nep I got was a Bicalcarata, I just thought it stress easily and wanted a pot with less pitcher.
Image

Nepenthes Hookeriana Tricolor
The bigger pot
Image

Smaller pot


Look at all the shades of red on those pitchers, there is very little green if you can spot it.
Image

Image


Nepenthes Bicalcarata, the pot comes with 2 stowaway pitcher in the soil, seller thinks it's the Rafflesiana seeds
Image

Image

Those fangs on the pitcher!
Image

Even the dead bare fangs!!
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment