Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Thursday 13 August 2015

Aug 2015 New Nepenthes additions

This is getting crazy. I have gotten myself somemore Nepenthes. My tray is filling up with them! I had some of the new ones in the corridor (sheltered outdoor) outside my house too. If they can do well there, I'll be putting more of them outside.

Nepenthes Viking Seed Grown


Nepenthes Lady Luck (Ampullaria X Ventricosa)


Nepenthes Ampullaria Green - I like this one very much, it has a nice lime green look to it..


This is what I have now in my indoor bookself setup and this last tray is all filled up!





Meanwhile on the outside..........


The ones outside my corridor- There is 2 different Hookeriana and 1 Amp.


Nepenthes Ampullaria Green - I split this up and there is 1 of them indoor as you can see above


Nepenthes Hookeriana unknown as I cannot see any pitcher properly yet. Could be a tri color


N. Amp. Green and the N, Hook, unknown sitting together


Nepenthes Hookeriana Spotted with red peristome



No comments:

Post a Comment