Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Tuesday 25 August 2015

The Dewy plants

Here's some updates on my sundews and a babylis

The D. Auriculata (Tuberous sundew) seedlings are growing well! Keeping my fingers crossed under this heat.(33C+-)


D. Burmannii - Came as a stowaway in my VFT pot, I remembered the flowers were pink, it has new stalk, lets find out soon,


D. Capillaris - Never gotten sick of this one, always dewy and nice color.


D. Beleziana - Can't wait for this cutting to get bigger!


Byblis Liniflora - Apparently the plant is getting too tall for my grow shelf, I cut off a few inch to see if it will brunch out, well it did!


Flower bloom before I cut the plant

No comments:

Post a Comment